2 minutes with...Tomo Yamamoto
In this week's 2-minute interview we speak to Tomo Yamamoto..
1. What do you do at Kings?
I have 2 responsibilities. One is marketing for the Japanese market. And other is admissions for US Kings schools.
2. How long have you been at Kings and what did you do before?
I have been with Kings for 2 years and half. I used to work for another language schools including overseas. I also used to be a school teacher both in Japan and Australia.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
Since I handle both marketing and admissions, I can see the whole process of student progress, which is rewarding.
4. What do you like most about living in LA?
I love movies, so I do like to feel excitement of movies and film shooting everywhere in LA.
5. Where is the best place you’ve visited?
I love New Zealand and Italy. I could live there.
6. What is the last book you read?
I only read books in Japanese for pleasure. Recently I have been trying to catch up with Manga.
7. What is your favourite film?
I cannot list them all. I have too many favourite films!!
8. Who would play you in a film of your life?
I have not hit the age yet, but I would love to have “Carl” from UP ply me!!
9. Which well-known figure would you most like to invite to dinner?
Mr Sadaharu Oh, world record holder for homerun in baseball.
10. What is your favourite quote?
There are too many to choose from!