2 minutes with...Nikki Gateson
Read the next in our series of 2-minute interviews...
1. What do you do at Kings?
I began my life at Kings as a Student Services Officer, and am now Assistant Registrar in the London school.
2. How long have you worked at Kings and what did you do before?
I have worked for Kings London for 2 years now; I was previously an Administrator for a bank, Kings is much more fun!
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
Meeting all different kinds of people from around the world and helping them make the most of their journey in the UK.
4. What do you like most about London?
The amount of activities there are to do around the city centre.
5. Where is the best place you’ve visited?
I would have to say Russia which I studied in for about a month, I walked everywhere because I’m no good with maps, which meant I saw a lot of Moscow on top of that there is Norway, I have a big family over there so it’s always fun to visit them.
6. What is the last book you read?
Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin.
7. What is your favourite film?
Being a previous film student this is one of the toughest questions I face; my favourite film is Oldboy, closely followed by Alien.
8. Who would play you in a film of your life?
I feel Zooey Deschanel would capture my kookie personality, we also have similar haircuts!
9. Which well-known figure would you most like to invite to dinner?
10. What is your favourite quote?
‘I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay.’