2 minutes with...Helen Styles
Read the lalest in our series of 2-minute interviews - here we talk to Kings Oxford's Helen Styles.
1. What do you do at Kings?
I am Reception Manager.
2. How long have you worked at Kings and what did you do before?
I have been at Kings for a year, before that I was a post-graduate student and I worked at Oddbins, a wine merchant.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy getting to know and supporting the students.
4. What do you like most about Oxford?
I love the river, all the green space within the city and the vibrancy of East Oxford.
5. Where is the best place you’ve visited?
The Ashmolean Museum.
6. What is the last book you read?
“Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell” by Susanna Clarke.
7. What is your favourite film?
“The Birds” by Alfred Hitchcock.
8. Who would play you in a film of your life?
9. Which well-known figure would you most like to invite to dinner?
The writer Edna O’Brien.
10. What is your favourite quote?
“Keep on keeping on” Curtis Mayfield